The college has a resourceful, friendly for specially abled, physical infrastructure to provide quality education and inclusive teaching-learning experience to its students and faculty.
The institution is fully under the CCTV surveillance. The institution have installed various RO systems to provide pure water to the students.
Various facilities available in college campus are as follows:
Classrooms and Seminar Halls
- 22 classrooms (08 Smart Classrooms)
- Multipurpose Seminar halls with ICT facilities
- LCD projectors
- LED Digital Board for displaying the events and academic activities of the College
- Green chalk boards in the classrooms
- White boards in Various Rooms
- Office rooms for Officials
There are various department labs:
- Chemistry Labs
- Commerce Lab
- Computer Labs
- English Language Lab
- Geography Labs
- Physics Labs
- Printers, Scanners and Photocopy Machines
- Internet facility in each department.
Generators having a capacity of 250 KW, UPS for uninterrupted power supply.
The College Library has a collection of around 2000 books and various journals and magazines. There are reference section, journal section, reading hall, internet and browsing centers, etc. The library is fully automated with SOUL 2.0 software. There are adequate infrastructure facilities for effective learning, and the College is periodically maintaining and improving the facilities.